Obama
2016-06-20 14:40:43 UTC
Estimates of Obama's IQ vary from 102 to 145, both extremes equally
improbable. Either way he hardly ranks as the smartest president.
Classic "straw man" approach to debate. Go back in this thread and then quote where I said he was the
"smartest president". He graduated summa cum laude from Harvard Law School, which is a pretty clear
indication that he has a very high level of intellectual ability. Anyone who seriously contends that somebody who
achieved this might have an IQ of 012 is deluded or lying. (as it turns out, it was "lying" that started this foolish
notion). Bush, by comparison, was in the lowest 10% of students in his MBA year and there are more than a
few who suspect that his father's influence at high levels might have helped his son scrape through a course
that didn't require any written thesis or project.
Apart from the academic stuff, one only has to listen to Obama to realise that he is intellectually very gifted.
Now I fully understand that his political opponents might disagree with his views. However, there is a significant
group of people in the US that don't respect democracy and who see their political opponents as "the enemy"
that must be destroyed at all costs, thus legitimising lying and character assassination. Most of this group
appear to be angry white men. It is pretty obvious that Obama being black has infuriated many of them even
more than if a white democrat had won the election. To make matters worse from their point if view, he is
clearly very intelligent and he is greatly respected by other world leaders. For many of these people it's their
worst nightmare. A black man who is more intelligent than they are promoting views that they disagree with,
and being greatly respected around the world. Hence the tide of lies and ridiculous, paranoid conspiracy
theories about him.
Having been gifted with high IQ, makes Obama all the more guilty of leaving HIS OWN PEOPLE abandoned to their own fate. Instead he seemed obsessed with revolution and driving Russia into third world status. As a result he has created a humanitarian and political crisis in Europe, and has fed the industrial military complex to their heart's content, making the world a much more dangerous place to live. I talk as a cyclist who risk my life on the road. Someone who knows the jungle first hand.

Notice this criticism doesn't come from the right. 👍

----------------------------------

"Life's cheap, profits are sacred"

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/edit?usp=sharing
2016-06-21 14:09:39 UTC
"Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher"
"Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher"
On Mon, 20 Jun 2016 05:58:53 -0700, Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
Having been gifted with high IQ, makes Obama all the more guilty of
leaving HIS OWN PEOPLE abandoned to their own fate. Instead he
seemed obsessed with revolution and driving Russia into third world
status. As a result he has created a humanitarian and political
crisis in Europe, and has fed the industrial military complex to
their heart's content, making the world a much more dangerous place
to live. I talk as a cyclist who risk my life on the road. Someone
who knows the jungle firs
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
hand.
Notice this criticism doesn't come from the right. ?
Obama is just as much a prisoner of the US political system as most
of hi
s predecessors. When a the
opposition control either Senate or Congress it makes it much harder
for
a president to make major changes.
When the opposition is as hate-filled, irrational, obstructive and
destru
ctive as the Republicans have been over
recent years, it's a miracle he managed to get anything much through.
True, why bother with voting though? He promised CHANGE, which he
never delivered. That's why his people went out and voted.
Trump hasn't used that word per se, but we know he means change. Even
if it's for the worse. Trump is a gamble. His ego can be a problem. On
the bright side, he means PEACE with Russia where Obama launched an
economic war of attrition.
He can be a Putin for America.
If Trump cannot sit down with Megan
Kelly or Bernie Sanders how can he sit
down with Putin?
I think they got the chemistry. Obama had the chemistry with Raul Castro.
Chemistry? Seriously?
Putin is probably licking his chops, waiting to get his claws into a
Pres. Trump. He'd pwn Trump so hard it's not even a little bit funny.
Don't be fooled by propaganda.

Putin looks like Satan. He's said to be evil, but his "resume" looks better than God's.