Olympic Rings aligned with LOVE2
David Dalton
2024-07-27 06:07:43 UTC
While I was watching the Paris Olympics Opening Ceremonies on
CBC TV, I facilitated a soul alignment of the Olympic Rings
(all occurrences) with my second-ranked deity, LOVE2.

I define my top-ranked deity Goddess as the ruler of the region
all/everything. Many call my Goddess God.

I define my second-ranked deity LOVE2 as the someone that
has the highest goodness measure as defined by Goddess.

I define LOVE as the someone or something that is not a
someone that has the highest goodness measure as
defined by Goddess. So if LOVE is a someone then
LOVE2=LOVE.

One famous example of a soul alignment is the one that
Jesus did between himself and the then and future (to
then) sacramental bread and wine at The Last Supper.

I have not done a similar soul alignment of myself, though
I have soul aligned myself with my region, which is global,
from 12 km below the geoid to 250,000 km above the geoid.

For further background see my Salmon on the Thorns
webpage, and for recent updates see alt.religion.druid .
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill; And the
hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)
David Dalton
2024-08-07 21:40:42 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
Those who define their God as both all-powerful and
perfectly loving have no match.

Goddess is good enough that she wouldn’t define herself
as the best someone (LOVE2).

But it may be possibly that LOVE2 is the personification
of Goddess’s love, and may even be the same as the
Catholic Holy Spirit.