Macron Won: Nowhere Left to Run and Everything Will Burn
Dr. Jai Maharaj
2017-05-08 04:02:44 UTC
Macron Won: Nowhere Left to Run and Everything Will Burn

gatesofvienna.net
Sunday, May 7, 2017

http://gatesofvienna.net/2017/05/macron-won-nowhere-left-to-run-and-everything-will-burn/

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

http://bit.do/jaimaharaj
Dr. Jai Maharaj
2017-05-08 04:09:32 UTC
Sunday, May 7, 2017
http://gatesofvienna.net/2017/05/macron-won-nowhere-left-to-run-and-everything-will-burn/
Forwarded post:

I know that it's not a popular thing to say around here,
but this time, I think I'll do it anyway.

France is done. [...]

Between natural demographic growth of, ummm... minorities
unlikely to ever support a nationalist government and
further immigration and naturalisation likely to be
promoted by Macron, it's unlikely that a nationalist will
ever win again, even though I suspect that higher and
higher percentages of the "native French" will vote that
way. The rubicon has been crossed.

My recommendation to the native French at this point
would be to abandon ship and see what can be salvaged.
Attempting to relocate to the French-speaking
Switzerland, with a view to eventual naturalisation in
that country, could help bring right-wing votes there and
block that country also falling. I won't suggest doing
this in Belgium, as they've got similar problems to the
French (though the Dutch-speaking parts are fighting
back).

To those unable to relocate to Switzerland (still
relatively easy under EU agreement with Switzerland, is
my understanding), I would recommend emigration to
Quebec. There might still be a chance there. Failing
that, overseas French possessions like Guadeloupe may
eventually be relatively good places. As a last ditch,
I'd recommend at least being near the Swiss border, such
that there's a chance of ending up on the "right side"
when/if fighting breaks out in France in general. For
those able/willing to learn a new language, Eastern
Europe may be a better option.

When it's clear that there is no possibility of return,
it may be better to abandon ship and help elsewhere.
Perhaps salvation will one day come to France from the
outside, once WWIII has concluded. But that day is far
away.

It is with great sadness that I say this.

I feel very badly for the 1/3 of the French population
that doesn't agree.

Your country has been stolen.

Posted by Mike

End of forwarded post.