Celine Dion and Brett Wilson
David Dalton
2024-03-31 05:50:38 UTC
Here are two matches again that I did with my matchmaking
ability in 2021 and which I divine are still valid:

1. Calgary financier Brett Wilson is straight-type-1-M and
is optimally compatible, both sexually and personality-wise,
with straight-type-1-F singer Celine Dion. And optimally
sexually compatible relationships have healing effects,
which should help her with her neurological disorder.
And neither of them is likely to be a gold digger. :-)

2. Brett Wilson’s son Russel Wilson is bim (male attracted
to both genders, not necessarily having sex with both
genders), and is optimally compatible, both sexually and
personality-wise, with straight-type-2-F (female compatible,
i.e. orgasmic up close, only with bims) India Sood, the eldest
daughter of singer Sarah McLachlan and drummer Ashwin Sood.

If you want to consult me for matchmaking and/or
special abilities determination, email me and
include a picture of yourself, and I would keep
details private between us by email. For now
I am not charging, but if you are happy with
the reading a gift wouldn’t go astray.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)
Phil Hendry's Chop shop
2024-04-09 17:28:51 UTC
On Sun, 31 Mar 2024 03:20:38 -0230
Post by David Dalton
For now
I am not charging, but if you are happy with
the reading a gift wouldn’t go astray.
Meanwhile most Canucks are terrified to speak in public any more
because:

https://nypost.com/2024/03/14/opinion/canada-wants-to-put-you-in-prison-before-you-commit-a-thoughtcrime/

No, Canada!

The country that brought you debanking protesters and government-assisted suicide for the poor now wants to criminalize speech to lock up people for life and to put wrongthinkers under house arrest if the state sees a chance they will commit a crime.

Doesn’t get more Orwellian than that.

The chillingly titled Online Harms Act was introduced in February by
Justice Minister Arif Virani.

Pissed at your girlfriend? Tell the government she’s likely to commit a hate crime and have her house-arrested.

Worse, one provision in the bill would “increase the maximum penalty specifically for advocating genocide from 5 years to life imprisonment.”

We’re sure a law that criminalizes “advocating for genocide” could never be twisted to criminalize support for Israel.

The pro-Hamas left will have a field day.

The law would saddle social media companies that refuse to bend the knee with insane fines reaching up to 6% of global revenue.

In short, it would be the end of free expression in Canada.