Dieudonné's World Banquet: The Montreal Grape
Hal Womack 3-dan
2016-05-07 14:21:01 UTC
DIEUDONNE'S WORLD BANQUET: THE MONTREAL GRAPE

Earth's most famous living comedian crested his feast in late January by revealing to us the 7BAC ["Billion And Counting"] that mighty China needs a new President+, the incumbent Xi Jinping having been sold to the egregious Jewtoad Sheldon Adelson. After that supreme tour de farce, everything else is only slim pickin's @ dessert. Adelson BTW#1 = the over-fulfillment of George Orwell's prophecy that "At 50, everyone has the face he deserves." #2 Has just bought Donald Trump.

Particles like Montreal Mayor Denis Coderre & David Binet, owner of GLOBE & MAIL jewrag = mere seeds to spat out. Such ubiquitous shameless jootools do, however, point to the artistic market opportunity of updating the tradition of the great political cartoonist Thomas Nast.

http://tinyurl.com/j77o5al

Think only of the common "Your Face Here" frames sometimes placed on sidewalks by enterprising merchants. We need the master figure of Netanyahu playing with the bones and cadavers of the many hundreds of children he murdered in GM'14, together with a prominent space for one of his lackeys featuring the necessary head-hole. Capiche? After the four bloody swine already named above, other candidates for pop placement would include all 100 U.S. Senators, starting with Burn'Em Sanders, and from there a truly ample supply of other mercenary mugs, including Obomber & David Cameron as well as François Hollande.

Something else to pray for: We English-speakers being so short on both genius and heroes, might greatly profit from having The Star's Website translated into our own conquered tongue, eh what?
Dieudonné M'bala M'bala
http://www.dieudosphere.com/

The Jews having strangled to death the once-noble Usenet, I am first posting this wee note to "soc.culture.french" only for the record. Maybe I will also get around to forwarding a copy to the likes of Messrs Chossudovsky, Veterans Today, Mark Weber and who else might conceivably lend a hand for distribution?
Hal Womack 3-dan
2016-05-19 06:35:25 UTC
THE MAPLE LAUGH: Jew Despotism Over Canada

We NAG*s make up 99.8% of our human race. By assassination, massacre, bribery, slander, puffery, leverage and diverse other millennia-old techniques of intrigue, the tiny minority of Yid fanatics have succeeded in establishing their virtually "full spectrum dominance" over and against our Rainbow Immensity. Such a radically malignant racial imbalance creates an epochal, revolutionary market opportunity for those ready to invest their lives in "going long" on the cause of justice for murdered kids and, conversely, in "selling short" JAPE**s Old Regime of bloody bandits.

Today's story features the Jews bagging Canadian heads.

For my own religious reaction to such brazen cultish oppression, I preach: "Praise doG and soldier on!"

Long live Dieudonné M'bala M'bala!

http://www.dieudosphere.com/

We today have the duty to profit from studying the examples of great leaders gone before us, such as Tom Paine, John Brown, Huey Long, Mao Zedong; Ho Chi Minh (b. May 19, 1890); Malcolm X (b. May 19, 1925); Toussaint Louverture (b. May 20, 1743); Diego Rivera; Miguel Angel Asturias; Satchmo and Mahalia Jackson.

Death 2 JewState & Hellorcell 4 all its goonz everywhere, Punish JeWar Crimes & Police Murder USA!

Kryptokibbutznik Burn'Em Sanders judas goat for Killary, Witch of the Waco Massacre & much worse.

"Sweet Sixteen" means taking back Earth from the Jews?

Riddle = 9/11/22

Draft Mel Gibson​?

*= Normal, Alias "Gentile".
**= JewAmerican Planetary Empire.

Canada Bars 'Anti-Semitic' French Comedian Dieudonne
Jewish Telegraphic Agency
http://www.jta.org/2016/05/11/news-opinion/world/canada-prevents-anti-semitic-comedian-dieudonne-from-entering-country

{Border services agents in Montreal sent convicted anti-Semitic comedian Dieudonne M'bala M'bala back to France on Tuesday after he landed in the city for a series of ten sold-out shows in Canada. Hours earlier, Dieudonne had been convicted again in France for breaking hate speech laws, for which he was fined $11,400. Jewish groups had pressured Ottawa for two weeks to keep Dieudonne from entering Canada based on his numerous convictions in Europe over the last decade for hate speech and Holocaust denial. "It would seem that the [Canadian Border Services Agency] made the right decision today," said David Ouellette of the Centre for Israel and Jewish Affairs.}

Thanks to Mark Weber's IHR

http://www.ihr.org/